Annual Wellness Visit forms:
Health Care Proxy forms
- Nutrition Counseling
We offer nutrition counseling for patients with diabetes, obesity, CKD and CHF: Coverage varies depending on insurance plan.
- Behavioral Health Services
- Medication Management Services
- Cell phone, texting and video taping are strictly prohibited in our office
- We charge a $50 fee for patients who do not show for their scheduled appointments
- We require at least 24 hour notice if you cancel your appointment
- If you are greater than 15 minutes late for appointment, you will be rescheduled.
- We participate with most major insurance plans
- Copays, deductibles and balances are due at the time of visit.
- We take all major credit cards.
- There is a fee for all forms to be filled out including Family Medical Leave forms, Long-term disability forms and Letters of Medical Necessity. The fee is based on of the complexity of the letter.
- There is no charge for school physical forms with a scheduled appointment
- Due to HIPAA privacy laws, we cannot fax any information to employers. We need written permission from the patient to discuss any medical information.
Please feel free to utilize the following resources to learn more about your health:
- chsbuffalo.org – the official site of the Catholic Health System and services offered
- familydoctor.org – a basic site to learn more about common medical conditions
- cdc.gov/travel – a useful site for those traveling overseas